Cultural heritage imaging professionals working in the UK and Ireland are warmly invited to apply for membership.
Membership benefits for individual members and corporate members
- Access to a network of over 330 fellow photographic and imaging professionals working in the UK and Irish cultural heritage sector
- Reduced rate entrance to the world’s oldest-established annual conference dedicated solely to cultural heritage photographic and imaging professionals
- Optional paid (£15 pa) listing for members in the AHFAP Members Directory of imaging professionals who offer commercial imaging services. This is supported by the Collections Trust’s ‘Going Digital’ programme
- Free space to advertise job opportunities
If any of the membership categories below are not for you become a subscriber instead and contribute to online discussion and debate.
Become an individual member
Personal membership – £30.00
Student/Retired membership – £15.00
Become a corporate member
1 – 5 staff – £75.00
6 – 10 staff – £100.00
11 + staff – £200.00
Corporate membership is available to any eligible organisation or institution.
Become a commercial member
Commercial membership of AHFAP is now offered for manufacturers and companies trading in photographic goods for £150 per annum.
Commercial membership benefits:
- A listing in a new commercial directory on the AHFAP website
- The opportunity to take up one of a limited number of conference sponsorship packages, which include two conference tickets.*
- Annual conference tickets at member rate if not taking up conference sponsorship
*These will offered on a first-come, first-served basis. The association can only offer sponsorship packages to organisations that have membership. Members in this category will not be entitled to vote at the association AGM or permitted to join the committee.
To become a member or to enquire about any of the above, please contact the Membership Secretary.
2a Church Lane, Ely
Cambridgeshire, CB7 4JG
Tel: 01353 669326
Click here to email